Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

I Love You

I Love My Papa


Suddenly i remember and miss my papa..i love him very much..I know he also love me as i do.I wanna cry but he will not come back in this real world.I Still remember two years later Whenever I say I cannot do this thing, he comes to me and says, "Never say that again. You can do everything. Never give up,
When I went though a bad patch, he believed in me and stood by me. If it weren't for his belief in me, I probably wouldn't be where I am now. Whatever I am today is because
of my parents, particularly my papa.

He become my best friend,my best teacher and everything for me.No matter what anyone else opinion was, he thought his children were the best. His conviction and belief in us was so strong that we did not dare to become anything less that what he expected of us. I believe this is the best way to influence kids.

Wherever you are Papa, I just want to tell you i miss you and love you very much. If it is possible, please come even in dreams once so I can tell you how much i have missed you all these years. 

Now i care and love my family very much..What Does family means to you my dear friend?
Family for me is:
F-A-M-I-L-Y = F : Father A : And M : Mother I : I L : Love Y : You 
Related Posts with Thumbnails