Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Dont Trust Girl

Dont Trust Girl And Your Best friend


Ermm.. what do you all guys think bout this topic?
Actually girl is amazing and greet for me.. From the bottom of my heart i really put all of my respect on girls.Im not blamed girl but i just showing you what i were found in the net regrading this topic "Dont Trust Girl".. But,i think the suitable title of this topic is "Dont Trust Anyone". What Do You Think?? Lets check out what does i means about 'Dont Trust Anyone'. Take a looks of the picture below..
Case 1
Case 2

Case 3

This is become so funny for me when i found a Math Theory .. check it out below. :)


 Other Math Theory

Do you believe on this? I dont think so..Please Comment your opinion..

3 comments:

Faridz said...

who is more evil actually??

stiyo said...

http://sbotem.blogspot.com

stiyo said...

explore u blog... thanx 4 u.. i follow u can u replay?

Related Posts with Thumbnails